- Professional Builder: 2 Rankings for Starter, Forever Homes
- Denver Herald: Englewood Allows New Accessory Dwelling Units
- Citylab: The Granny Flats Are Coming
- The Urbanist: Is it Time to Ditch 1950’s Era Single-Family Zoning?
- Denver Post: Home values are spiking wildly in west Denver. Are hundreds of backyard cottages part of the affordability solution?
- Bloomberg: Single-Family Zoning Is an Urban Dinosaur
- Denverite: If backyard cottages are going to help fix a housing crisis, we’ll need more than 24 a year
- Sightline Institute: Cascadia's Five Most Important ADU Victories of 2018
- Denverite: Even a Denver real estate agent can’t get a granny flat built (but she wants to help you with yours)